1. Go to Wulihe police station to complete temporary residence within 24 hours after arrival. (copies of passport page, visa page and tickets)
2. Open an account at Industrial and Commercial Bank of China and submit the receipt.
3. Hand in the soft copy and hard copy of one-inch photo for student ID card.
4. Fill in the intellectual property right guaranty and the international registration form. Hand in them in one week.
5. Submit your account name and apply for IMR email box.
6. Login the email box (https://mail.cstnet.cn/coremail/index.jsp?cus=1) and change your original password.
7. Send your cell-phone number to graduate school of IMR.
8. Attend the Orientation for freshmen on time.
9. Deposit your electricity fee for your dorm in room 104 on the first floor of graduate building.
10. Working time of IMR: 8:00-12:00 am, 1:30-5:00 pm.