Safety Notice for the Dragon Boat Holiday
The Dragon Boat Holiday is coming. Here are some important notes please pay attention to.
1. Please report to Graduate School if you want to leave Shenyang during the holidays.
2. For safety, make sure of a thorough shutting-off examination of all electric appliances, air conditioner, electricity and water. Close all windows and doors.
3. Safely keep passports, money and credit card during the trip.
4. It is illegal let other person stay in dormitory overnight.
5. Cooking and using high power electrical devices inside dormitory is strictly not allowed in the dorm without kitchen.
6. It is illegal organizing religious activities on campus.
7. Be careful and never give your information to strangers.
Fire: 119 Health: 120 Security: 110
Medical insurance service line: 4008105119-1
In case of emergency, please contact Graduate School of IMR immediately.
Dr. Wei Wei E-mail: email@example.com
Phone call: 13464007425
Wish you all have a happy holiday!